Sunday, November 1, 2015

Past and Present Blend in New History

Distribution expanded to ebook (December 1st) and additional sites. 

From the Back Street to Main Street...And Beyond chronicles the Society of Methodists of Middletown Point from its early beginnings with circuit rider preachers to the current congregation of the 21st century as the Matawan United Methodist Church in Aberdeen.

The work covers past events and people of the Monmouth County, New Jersey towns of Matawan Borough and Aberdeen Township to contemporary ones including the impact of 9-11-2001.

180 years in the making... 100 images.


Paperback Available at: Amazon   Barnes and Noble
Ebook: Amazon

1 comment:

  1. With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr. GBOJIE saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr. GBOJIE details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.GBOJIE and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.GBOJIE for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. GBOJIE contact information are via email: GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@yahoo.com , GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or call his phone number or WhatsApp: +2349066410185 .or check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

    ReplyDelete